Interested in becoming a new patient?
We do things a little differently here at Alon Family Health, here is what we believe:
- Our primary concern is the well-being of those we serve without regard for ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religious preferences, or physical challenges.
- We value professional quality and excellence in all aspects of our treatment, evaluation, training and research.
- We value all staff and volunteers, striving to be a workplace which achieves equal opportunity, mutual respect, and teamwork.
- We take a leadership role which anticipates and responds to rapidly changing needs in the community.
Are you a New Patient?
Here is some information most of our new patients find very helpful.
The following is a list of primary insurance plans and managed care networks that Alon Family Health currently contracts with. Please refer to your insurance plan provider directory if you do not find your insurance plan or network listed below.
- Community First CHIP
- Medicaid-Traditional and Community First
- Aetna, and Humana PPO replacement
- Meritain Health
- United Healthcare
Marketplace policies currently accepted:
* If your insurance is not listed here, please call us. If you don’t have insurance, you can receive a discount for payments made on the day of service.
New Patient Forms
To help expedite your initial visit with us, please click on the link for either ADULT – Complete Registration or PEDS/Child- Complete Registration (see links below). Please print and fill out all the information requested and bring it with you to your first appointment as this will help expedite your Check-in and allow your physician to see you on time.
Alternatively, you may visit our Patient Portal link on top of this page and pre-register electronically. You will still be required to print the forms on this website, as some forms require your signature. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in our clinic, your new Medical Home.